Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Gosh, things around our house have been keeping us hopping for the past week or so. I've had a few side jobs I've been working on and then I've been trying to complete a few personal projects as well.
So, here is one of my personal projects. Glen's cousin, her daughter and son live about an hour away from us and Claire occasionally sends us notes. During the summer, we're pen pals - because it's always nice to open the mailbox and have HAPPY MAIL! She is a doll. She makes us cards for holidays (yep, this is my crafty kid buddy!) Imagine our surprise when we got a note in the mail on Friday from her. She got ALL A's on her report card this semester, is playing soccer now and having a great time doing it. I thought this House Mouse stamp was perfectly sweet to make a card with and send to her with a note of how proud we are of her.
So, here's the final product.
House Mouse Stamp: Apple Delight
Cardstock: Packaged Pre-striped Red Card & Envie
Accent Cardstock: Black metallic swirl & Light Blue
Heart Buttons & Flower Ribbon from my stash
Tonight I'm working on one of the chipboard albums I was hired to do and then onto a Thinking of You card and 8 Easter cards for the kids. Need to get on the ball there and get those done and into the mail. :o) Sure hoping to make a bit of creative progress this week now that our Spring Cleaning is complete (even though Momma Nature threw us a curve ball last afternoon and gave us 2" of snow).
Thanks for stoppin' by today - Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min