Thursday, September 11, 2008

One of my most favorite Holiday is right around the corner....

And I couldn't help but "start" to get some of my orange pumpkin stuff out!
These 'Punkins' are courtesy of my crafty mom (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!) and dad
(dad does the dangerous stuff - the electric saw cutting!)
Aren't they just the CUTEST?!
With Halloween right around the corner, Glen and I need to start seriously contemplating our costumes for my Godson Colin's 3rd Birthday (he's a Halloween Day Baby)! This year's birthday theme is Cooking. Colin is going to be a 'CHEF'. Hmmmmm - what to be?
Suggestions? I'd love to hear ideas you all have!
Happy scrappin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min