Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've been tagged....

By my cousin Teri -
TAG - YOU'RE IT! If you opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple minutes I swear!) Then, send it to the rest of your friends!
Two names you go by 1. Mindi 2. Min
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. Blue Jeans 2. Fleece Pull-over (It's gettin Chilly!)
Two things you want very badly at the moment 1. To go to the beach 2. To spend a rainy day scrappin
Two people who will most likely send this back 1.Amy 2. ???
Three things you did last night: 1. Had a bonfire 2. Made Kielbasa & Kraut 3. Watched football
Two things you ate today: 1. Taco Dip (watching football) 2. Left over basa & Kraut
Two people you last talked to: 1. Glen 2. Jessy
Two longest car rides: 1. Florida 2. Myrtle Beach
Two favorite beverages: 1. Iced Tea 2. Water, no lemon
Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... And please do not spoil the fun.
Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you!
I invite everyone to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min