Saturday, December 14, 2013

What's YOUR Favorite Christmas Song??

I always loved "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" - it was a funny song with a good tune, albeit a little morbid when you really think about it.

So, the challenge at The Bug Blog today - Create a project based on your FAVORITE Christmas Song!

Well, here's my little ditty - complete with Reindeer (I thought I'd leave the run over grandma outta the picture!)

Papers - MME - Colorful Christmas, Bazzill & Kraft
(I have been HOARDING this paper since it was discontinued.....)
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Nesties & Cuttlebug
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, BLING, Glossy Accents, Stickles and Dimensionals

Join the Favorite Christmas Song Challenge - just visit The Bug Blog!
Hugs & Happy Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min