Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End of the Year is near!

Wow, can you believe tonight ends 2013 and 2014 arrives?!
What a year!!!

Well, I wanted to share one last Christmassy card with you before we move into the New Year!

I'm not sure if you've seen the From The Heart Stamps, but I recently came upon them and have fallen in love with this silly little birdbrains!!  These two could very well be Glen and I when it comes to Christmas light hanging (though he's usually VERY careful on the ladder and not hanging upside down).
Papers - Christmas papers from a new Christmas Stack & Bazzill Cardstock from my stash
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Doodling, Stickles, Strings of Pearls & Dimensionals

Wishing you and yours a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and only the best in 2014!
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!

    You should link up in my linky party…..New one party starts Jan 1st….it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min