Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Humor Me Wednesday @ Bugaboo

We're celebrating a Humor Me Wednesday today at Bugaboo!
Did you know Sunday was National Brownie Day?
Or that Friday is Ice Cream Day?
Well, Monday was Christmas Card day and that's what I'm celebrating - trying to get CAUGHT UP with Christmas Cards I need for the holidays....
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Scene It - Ladybug Christmas
Papers - Recollections Print & Kraft Cardstock
Coloring -Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Dimensionals & BLING

Head over to The Bug Blog and see what other Wacky Wednesday holidays the girlies are celebrating....
Hugs & Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely delightful with wonderful girly colouring and design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min