Monday, October 21, 2013

Anything But a Card Monday at The Bug Blog

It's an Anything But a Card day here at The Bug Blog!
And with Halloween right around the corner, I thought I'd whip up a few of these super cute little treat boxes.  :)

Spooky Cute, don't  you think?
I made two, both using Cute Bugaboo Stamps Halloween Digis
Here's a shot of the Dracula tin

And a side shot of the belly band taken off the tin - the head is popped up on dimensionals
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Bobblehead Hween Dracula
Papers - DCWV Printed Paper & Coredinations Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - BLING & Dimensionals

Metal treat tin was from my stash, but from Michaels a few years ago.  Yep, usin' STUFF fro my stash all right! 

Thanks for stoppin' by today - wishing you Spooky Halloween wishes!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min