Saturday, January 19, 2013

WINNER WINNER - Birthday Celebration WINNER!

So work has been SUPER BUSY this week and I haven't been able to get into my studio for the last few days, so no fun creation today.
HOWEVER, that's NOT why you're stoppin' here today, is it?

Of course not, today's the day we're pickin' our individual HOP WINNERS!!!

So, our Birthday Celebration WINNER is......
drum roll.......


Chris - leave me a comment here with you email - I've turned on the comment moderation - so I will delete your email once I get the comment and send off your Tall Cake image.

Congrats and thanks to everyone for CELEBRATING with us this week at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min