Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And we're going to kick off 2013 with a Bugaboo Stamps New Release in all it's chilly snowman kind of glory!
I had a chance to do some craftin' with my mama and her friend Sue over the weekend.  
Both are newbies to Card Making/Paper Crafting - but boy did they have a good time!!
My mama's favorite tool?  The Cuttlebug with Spellbinder Nesties.
Needless to say my tools got quite a workout this weekend.  
This was one I had a chance to whip up (we were creating the window through the front of the card card).
So, you could say it took 3 of us to make this card.  =)
This card was a perfect fit with this cute Snowman Topper image!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - "Snowman Topper" New Release
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Glittery Snowflake, Studio G Sentiment, Miscellaneous Snowflake Stamps, Dew Drop Ink, Stickles & Dimensionals 

Visit The Bug Blog and see what some of the other designers whipped up with this cute little Snowman image.
Hugs & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min