Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Have a Chuckle with Bugaboo

Have you been celebrating with us this week?  
Have you been playing along with the challenges?
You still have time to join the fun and gosh, you would WIN BIG!!!
Check out The Bug Blog for all the details and the challenges.  =)
Today - because it's a Humor Me Wednesday - the challenge is to:
MAKE A HUMOROUS CARD!  
 
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone
Papers - Miscellaneous Papers from my Scrappy Swap Stash
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - BLING and Dimensional

Be sure to join in the celebration!
Hugs & Happy Days!


2 comments:

  1. I just love the girls. I need to work on so many darling images from Bugaboo...but this one is in my top 5 to work with this week. It's been a tough week and I could use that card...haha I'll pretend it was meant for me...haha Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min