Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oldie But Goodie Thursday

Every had a crazy week and when you look at the calendar you wonder HOW in the World you possibly missed so many days.  Well, that's been our week at home!  
The great thing is I'm back and we're celebrating an Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo.
 Of course, being the ray of sunshine I am this week, I'm back to a few Sympathy cards to add to my stash and yep, you guessed it - I'm back to using my butterfly border digis.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Butterfly Borders
Papers - All from my scrappy bin and scrappy swap
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamps, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Stickles

Visit The Bug Blog and see what some of the other designers did.
Like the Oldies we've used - well, guess what?!  They're all avaialble at The Bugaboo Stamps Store!
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min