Saturday, November 17, 2012

BINGO Challenge at Bugaboo

It's a BINGO Challenge today at Bugaboo Stamps!!
And here's a little ditty I whipped up for this Bingo challenge.
My BINGO?
Flower, Embossing (Wet) & Die Cut

Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Sunflower Vase"
Papers - All from my scrappy box - Coredinations Cardstock, Kraft and Basic Grey Print
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties, EK Success Border Punch
Extra Stuff - Dimensionals Miscellaneous Sentiment, Clear embossing powder

Head on over to The Bug Blog and see what the other Bugaboo Designers created with their BINGO Cards.
We'd love to have you join in on the BINGO - you can't win if you don't play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card - love the warm colours & the kraft suits the image & colours so well - love it! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min