Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Now Let's get BASTED!!  =)

Because some of our family and friends are from out of town, we celebrate our Turkey Day AFTER Turkey Day.
Today, hubby and I will watch some football (did you know Kid Rock is doing the 1/2 time how for the Detroit Lions football game?)

Then we'll do some getting ready for our Turkey Day After Dinner.
We've got some seriously yummy stuff on our menu for Saturday - 
Beef Tenderloin, Turkey, Our Yummy Loaded Mashed Taters, Basa & Kraut, Rolled Onions, Pierogies and Wine - LOTS of WINE (you'd understand if you ever attended one of our holiday dinners!!  =)
The boys spend several hours in the backyard over the deep fryer and we eat until we're so full we could nap for days.
Every year though - there's always lots of 'tovers as we call them headed out the door with family.
You can NEVER go wrong with a Polish Thanksgiving Meal at the Kaymin Kantina!!

I thought I'd share with you our invites for this year.
Image - Whimsie Doodles (I've been waiting nearly a YEAR to use this image!!)
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Raffia, Dimensionals, Studio G Sentiment and Stazon Jet Black Ink

Happy Thanksgiving - Blessings to you all and your family!
I know we'll be counting our blessings - there are so many things to be thankful for.
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submission:

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That invite is so super cute, Min! We always had a "friends" Thanksgiving, after the family hub-bub, and the polish foods were lined up and gone first! Yum, yum! Pierogies are my absolute FAVE!
    I hope your day is wonderful! Enjoy every moment!
    ((HUGS)) across the miles!
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min