Friday, September 14, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge - WAVE COOL DUDE!

Whew - what a Week - so glad it's Friday.
With this crazy weather, seems we've got a little late summer/early fall bug in our house.  =(
Perfect reason to stay inside and do some crafting (since I haven't been in my studio in what seems like FOREVER!!!)
So, I don't usually enter into progressive challenges - half the time I miss the date, or can't get it together to get the project done. 

However, I thought this was a super cute image and figured I'd give the CDAC progressive challenge a try. =)
Kind of cute, huh??
Papers - From my Scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug and Nesties
Extra STUFF - Studio G stamps, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Color Box & Dew Drop Ink, Homemade 'sand', Stickles, Bling and Dimensionals.

So, if you're looking for a new challenge, head on over to the CDAC progressive challenge group and play along with us (there's a REALLY CUTE Halloween cat image up next!! =)
And be INSPIRED too - there are some really great projects people have created!!
YUP, totally inspired! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min