Saturday, November 26, 2011

Silver, Black & Bling Challenge

Say it with a little Silver, Black & BLING today as you join us for the Catch The Bug "Silver, Black & Bling" challenge!

Anytime Bling is involved in makin' something, I'm all in!!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps I Margaret Calendar Months - January
Paper - Coredinations & Miscellaneous polka dot print from my stash
Coloring - Copics - C0, C1, C3, C5, E50, E21, E23, E25, E27, YR21, R59, R29
Extra STUFF - Bling from my stash, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, Doodling & Diamond Stickles
This card is so blingy, I gotta wear shades!! 
Visit The Bug Blog and check out what the rest of the design team did with this challenge - be prepared to be AMAZED!  I know I sure was!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

This card has been entered into the following challenges -
Less Is More - C5, must be CAS -  #43 A bit of Bling

1 comment:

  1. I love the bling you used, and the image! I must get some of the Margaret images......MUST, I say!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min