Saturday, November 19, 2011

A little Turkey Talkin'!

Care to join the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team for a little Turkey Talkin' Challenge today? 
This week, we're welcoming ANYTHING that can be related to Thanksgiving or Turkeys.

Gobble till you Wobble baby is all I can say!!!!

Papers - Bazzill & Reminisce
Coloring - Copics - G23 G25 G63 R27 R46 E23 E25 E27 YR23 YR24 YR15 YR16 YR18
Tools - Fiskars Punch
Extra STUFF - Googley Eyes, Dimensionals & Candi

Be sure to join us this week for the "Let's Talk Turkey" challenge at The Bug Blog.  You can't win awesome Bugaboo Stamps, if you don't play along!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. I got so busy dancing to your music I almost forgot to leave a message hear. TOTALLY darlin' and love the sketch...is this sorta an easel card or what size card is this...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy makes me smile everytime!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min