Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boy, OH Boy!!

Boy, OH BOY - are boy cards TOUGH for me.  Guess that's why they call it a challenge, huh??
Today a few of us Bugaboo chicks are playin' along with the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

The challenge??
Something for a BOY!  Like I said - Boy stuff (any kind of BOY stuff) is tough for me.  Something about Ribbons and Bling that I just love.
Well, I took this challenge, mud and all and just LOVE how it turned out!!
Papers - Bazzill, Kraft & Prints from DCWV Boy stack (THANK GOD FOR THIS!!)
Coloring - Copics W1 YR15 YR16 YR18 BG18 BG49 BG45 YG91 YG95 YG97 E50 E21 E23, E25 E27 E29 R000
Tools - EK Success Zig Zag Punch
Extra STUFF - Buttons, Doodling, Dimensionals AND I even snuck a little BLING in there! =)

BOY OH BOY did this turn out good! =)

Come on over and see what the rest of the troops did at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog.  Play along and YOU could win some fabulous prizes!!!  Plus, we want to see your take on the "BOY Oh BOY" challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!

This cute boy card has been entered into the following challenges-
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min