Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stars and Stripes

It's a Stars and Stripes Challenge this week at Shelly's Images!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty darn proud of our troops.  Both our dad's are Vietnam Veterans and we're pretty darn proud of them too!  My hubby and I have been part of the Soldiers Angels Organization for the past 6 years and love that we can do a 'little' something to support our troops and let them know we appreciate what they're doing!  In February, we joined the SA Letter Writing team and write several letters/notes/cards a week to our brave soldiers.

This is one, courtsey of the Shelly's Images Red White & Blue/Stars & Stripes Challenge.
I just love the Lady Liberty digi that you can get at the SI Store.  PERFECT for cards like this and a PERFECT fit with anything Red, White and Blue!
Image - Shelly's Images "Statue of Liberty"
Papers - Kraft, Bazzill & DCWV OLD Summer Stacks
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Color Box Ink, Studio G Sentiment & Flat Back BB's

If you have a little time, I know Soldier's Angels would love to have you join to support our troops.
Visit their site and see what they're all about!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min