Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Anything But A Card

It's Monday today (I'm hearing the collective GROAN that it's Monday).
Yep, I haven't had enough caffeine either this morning!
However Monday is a good day - It means were just a few short hours away from a New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo Stamps AND that today is Anything But a Card Day.
And since today is the last ABC Monday before Valentine's Day, I'm going to share with you a SWEET Anytyhing But a Card project I made.
I took the plastic container my Mango Green Tea Crystal Light mixes came in - I gave up Mt. Dew a month ago today, so this is my new vice.
The container was way too cute to NOT repurpose - so here we go -
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Stella's Calendar Months - Fabruary"
Papers - Recollections, Bazzill & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Nestie, EK Success Punch & MS Heart Punch
Extra STUFF - Bling, Stickles, Doodling and Heaat Wire Ribbon from Michaels
We doesn't love a cute container with crabby ole' Stella on it (and filled with yummy gourmet chocolates?!)
My Momma, that's who! :)
Be sure to visit the Bugaboo Store tomorrow - New Release you won't want to miss.  :)
Hugs & Happy Days!

21 comments:

  1. WOW ! This is gorgeous Min ! I adore your creation ! Everything is just perfect ! Gorgeous ribbon too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was both sweet and funny.. Great work!!
    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Craft Us Crazy this week...
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love that bow!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! love Stella and love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative and unique!! Love the punched borders and bow.
    Congrats on giving up your Mt. Dew, I know it's not an easy thing to do!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Min...This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great creation.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at OSAAT,for our digi challenge.Good Luck !

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable... and you are so creative to use your empty container like that. I love it!

    I gave up Pepsi over a year ago now... I feel your pain. LOL!

    Thank you for participating in the first challenge at Craft Us Crazy! I hope you'll be a regular participant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hummm....I have comment issues....I left a comment on your wonderful project on the Catch the Bug blog, but didn't leave one here. I've had such a good time with this image and now you have opened up a whole new adventure for me using Stella with you super project. thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Min-Min, this goes way beyond sweet into deliciously spicy. . .;) I love all the bling, borders, and gittery-heart ribbon! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun project - the sentiment is fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, certainly made me smile ~ what a fantastic image.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely,great image.Thanks for joining us at simply create.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute love the bow thanks for playing at Aly's

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that ribbon is to die for just love it! Fab image too thanks for sharing at CUC this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous project...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab project.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous gift idea and i love that image!

    thanks so much for joining us at paper crafting journey and good luck!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min