Monday, February 7, 2011

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Okay, so we got the huge snow we were supposed to get, and now I'm ready for Spring!  :)
I know, I know, you can never make me happy!

Today at Shelly's Images, you'll understand why I'm ready for spring with today's Marvelous Monday Release - The Birdie Birthday Banner.  When I see this, I think of SPRING, SPRING and SPRING!
Paper - Basic Grey, MME & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Fiskars Punch
Extra STUFF - Flat Back Pearls & Cloud inking (THANK YOU MARION!)

Be sure to flutter on over to The SI Store today and get this fabulous Springy Birthday Image at a Special Marvelous Monday Sale Price!
Yep, it's a good Monday!
Hugs & Happy Days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min