Monday, February 14, 2011

Hambo Hoedown!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Can I just say - I NEVER win, but ONCE in a great while I do!
I was chosen as the
for Week One!

Can I tell you WHY this is SO Funny on SO many different levels?
1)  Grew up in the sticks
2)  Grew up riding horses (not for the prissies or the sissies)
3)  Grew up participating in 4-H (which was for 'country' kids)
We always used to joke about Hoedowns (and cow tipping - but that's for another time)- so the fact that I get to post a winner button that says-

Yep, VERY easily amused here!

You might be asking yourself - what is this Hambo Hoedown?
Well, head over to the Hoedown blog and check it out - each week there is a different image & theme. When you participate you get a Hambo free image to work with for the next week - and heck, you might even be picked as a Queen of the Hoedown like MOI!

Here's my entry for Week Two - how cute is this little crazy eyed monster? 
Image - Hambo "Eyed Monster"
Papers - Daisy Bucket & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Googley Eye, Rick Rac, Heart Brads, Stickles, Dew Drops Ink and Doodling 

Week Two is underway and you've got till tomorrow to get your project together and get entered, so get your cowboy boots on and head on over to the barn - this is a Hoedown you're not gonna wanna miss!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This googley eyed monster (and we KNOW how I love Googley eyes) is entered into the following challenges -

4 comments:

  1. Haha Min - See, the honor was MEANT for you! :) Just don't get straw in your tiara! Thanks for joining us again this week with your cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...congratulations Min! That tiara was meant for you. Glad you won the coveted Hambo Hoedown Badge! I love your card...so cute. Thanks for playing along on week two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, your card is sooo very pretty, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card Min ! I love the layout and the DP ! Love the ric-rac too !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min