Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I don't know about you, but we always look forward to our Anniversary. Usually we have our Black Out BBQ and celebrate with our family and friends. This year was a little different, but we can't wait to celebrate again next year.
We have a few Anniversaries that we're celebrating this month other than ours.
My In-Laws celebrate their Anniversary on August 25 (tomorrow) so I thought I'd share with you a little Anniversary Card I put together for them.
 Paper - Love paper: Designed by me :)
Dark Purple Cardstock from my stash
Light Purple Sparkley paper - Coredinations (LOVE this sparkley paper!!)
Cricut - Yep been breakin' this out a little lately!  Beyond Birthdays "LOVE" cut at 1.5"
Extra STUFF - Bling and on the inside I used the MS punch on some sparkley purple paper to finish it off.
Happy Early Anniversary Mom & Dad!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!  I hope you've had a super crafty kind of day.
If you haven't stopped by Shelly's Images today, you should definitely stop by.  Ms. Marion's Tutorial today is showing you how to do an awesome cloud background like I've used here and here (thanks to Marion giving me a terrific link.
Anyway, check it out and make sure you follow us - we have lots of great stuff up our sleeve to share with you! ;o)
Hugs & Smiles!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min