Monday, June 7, 2010

The MOST Marvelous Monday!!

Hang on to your knickers girlz - today is the MOST MARVELOUS MONDAY at Shelly's Images blog.  Why is it the MOST MARVELOUS MONDAY??  Well I tell you, because Shelly's got not ONE but TWO new releases today and two releases mean TWO NEW IMAGES ON SALE!  How Fabby Awesome is that?!
Not only do the new Images ROCK, they'll also leave you STAR STRUCK - Just in time for the 4th of July! 

RUN, don't WALK over to Shelly's Images Blog and see what the Design Team Girlies created - Scrappy is drivin' the blog this week, so you're sure to ENJOY yourself and be INSPIRED.....but then again, I'm inspired EVERY TIME I see stuff my Design Team Sista's create!!
Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min