Friday, June 4, 2010

Fabulous Freebie Friday!

Paddle your way on over to Shelly's Images Blog and get your fishing gear to go with this week's new Hook, Line & Sinker Release.  Grab your Hook, Line & Sinker Image at the Store.  Your tacklebox won't be complete without your fishin' pole, hook and bobber!
Catch it while you can!!
Here's a card I created for my FIL for Father's Day!  He's a fisherman and will surely appreciate the images (even the blingly sparkle I added - I HAD to try & make it shimmer like a fish, right?)
Image - Shelly's Images New Release Hook, Line & Sinker AND today's Freebie Friday images
Paper - Scraps from my scrap box
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Cuttlebug - Embossing
Extra Stuff - Metallic Teal Tulle, Stickles, Fish Netting (left over from when we finished our bar), Computer Generated Sentiment, Color Box Olive & Aquamarine Ink
And OF COURSE, what fish would be complete without Googley Eyes (or one googley eye in this case)?!
Thanks so much for droppin' by today, I'm always glad to have you spend a little of your day here.
We're headed to the farm this weekend for a deck buildin', garden plantin', grass mowin' kind of weekend!
Dad's surgery is scheduled for Wednesdayweek, so we're trying to get as much wrapped up this week as we can before he goes in.  Any little prayers you could say would be so much appreciated next week.
TGIF!  Hope yours is a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so great Min! I love your famous googly eyes. And I love the netting behind the fish. So wonderful!!! Have a fabulous Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Min, what a great card! You did a fabulous job coloring, it looks SO real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Min, I finally found a way to get into posting comments today...
    I love your card... The fishing net is so fabulous idea... Just love it.
    You made and awesome card and I love how you colored the fish.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Min, I LOVE the sparkly fist and the google eye is an AWESOME touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min