Thursday, May 6, 2010

The TTT Challenge is Back!

Don't miss this week's Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge #3 hosted by our Netherland Design Team Hostess with the Mostess, Miss Marion!
She's got a great Challenge for you this week - so be sure to swing by Shelly's Images Blog and check it out - the best part - FREE PRIZES for our winner - And if you don't play, you can't win!!!
I'm hoping to have the chance to play along tonight - I tried last night but the MOJO was MIA for some reason.....don't you just HATE when that happens???
Happy Craftin' today - hope to be back with more tonight!
Min

1 comment:

  1. Oh Min, I'm sure your MOJO isn't MIA! Can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min