Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's the WEEKEND!

HAPPY MAY DAY!!
Wow, can you believe it's already May 1st?!
We were hoping to get to my mom and dad's today - grass is growing, fences need some attention - you know the usual stuff.  And while we had plans to do that today, good ole mama nature didn't cooperate!  But BOY was the sleeping good this morning listening to the rain and thunder!  My favorite sleeping condition!!
We did have a little break in the weather and our flowers are FINALLY blooming, so I thought I'd take a few photos - I love how they turned out and am hoping to use these photos on a card or two.
These line our sidewalk in the front of our house.
I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  We're keeping our fingers crossed for a little nature cooperation tomorrow.
Keep you eyes open too - Shelly's Images has a new release coming out Monday and our new Design Team will be showing off their stuff!
AND, if you dig sketches - over at Scrap-Friendzy, May 3-7 we're kicking off our "TWIST & SKETCH Crop"!  You won't be disappointed with the inspiration there!
Happy Weekend & Happy Craftin'!
Min

3 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous, I luv photos of flowers.....have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!

    My daffodils are outta control this year!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. That's what I miss by living in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min