Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's up on YOUR End?

Thought I'd share this quickie card I created - I'm trying to use up some of my scraps, so you'll probably see a few cards made out of this paper in the near future........
I thougth this image from High Hopes Stamps was just too funny - Ever have one of these days where the world looks better standing on your head?!
The inside of the the card says "What's Up On YOUR End?"  Seemed to be a bit better for the person it's going to than "What the Duck?!"  Maybe we'll save that sentiment for another day.  ;o)
Magic Colored Pencil Technique was used to color the duck.
Hope you're having a great day 5 of the new year!  If you haven't had a chance yet to get over to Scrap-Friendzy, RUN!  We're havin' a blast over there with all the great inspiring sketches.  You'll be amazed AND inspired!!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

7 comments:

  1. Min what a cute card, that stamp is adorable. Love the sentiment inside, 'What the Duck?' sounds great too, but would have to be for the right person.

    Happy New Year

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hilarious way to say "Hi"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely Min !! Beautifull colours and that image is sooooooo cute :)).
    Happy New Year !!!!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...how cute! I've got that stamp...I need to pull it out and put it to use. Sure puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the inside sentiment. I like the alternative sentiment as well! LOL1 Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min