Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cutie Kid Talk!

Wow, what a week.  Been kind of one of those crazy ones.  Yesterday my hubby and I spent the day taking down all our Christmas decorations (yep, we still had ALL our Christmas stuff up - and heck, we were even turning on the tree and Christmas village every night to enjoy).  It never seems like there's enough time to enjoy Christmas decorations.  So after yesterday, the house is put back together, everything looks naked.  :o(
This morning, I was up at 6:45.  Hoping to go back to sleep for a little bit, but no such luck.  So, I spent the morning working on this little beauty.  For some reason we're in the football mode right now - must be something to do with all the football playoffs.
My nephew Colin always gives us a ton of things to grin about.  The think I love about little kids, is that when they're learing to talk, they always say things so cute.  We're Michigan fans, and Colin's momma Amy is a Michigan State Spartan Grad......maybe you can see where this is going......one college football Saturday the Raz family was over and Uncle Glen thought I'd be fun to see if Colin could say "Go Blue".  After a little practice, we got "DOH BOO".  Hence this layout.

The layout sketch was from Pagemaps.  You can check out the sketch over at Scrap-Friendzy in the Sketch A-Thon forum.  All supplies are from my scrappy stash - I'm trying to use as much of what I have up so I have a reason to splurge after the Winter CHA - have you seen some of the fabulous stuff they're coming out with?!  Can't WAIT!!
Hope you're having a great Scrappy Saturday.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

3 comments:

  1. Great layout Min and such a cute story! I recall one year when we didn't take out decorations down until March...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We successfully de-Christmassed this weekend as well!

    Wow - that's an old school one! Look at those pudgy little legs. :) Love it.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min