Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sneaky Peeky

What a fabulous kit Amy has put together over at Scrap-Friendzy for February - Absolutely Lovin' it! 
I thought I'd share a few of the sneaky peeks of the projects that I created this weekend.  This kit goes on sale tomorrow and is $28 + $7 for shipping.  For the amazing papers, embellies and YUMMY stuff you get in this kit, it's a steal!  Don't miss out getting your hands on this gorgeous kit!  The Girlz will all be sharing their projects tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and check out the great projects!
And on top of the kit reveal & sale tomorrow, the new design team will also be announced..... so be sure to check in and see who the new Girlfriendz design team will include.

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight.  I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Off to figure out what we're going to have for dinner.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous peeks, Min!!
    Looking forward to getting my kit and creating with some of those goodies!!
    Have a Blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous from what we can see...can't wait to see the whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks GREAT. Can't wait to see :))).
    And your room looks a lot like my room when I'm trying to be creative :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit does look fun. I will be stopping in at scrapfriendzy to see what everyone created. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min