Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yee-Haw


Just a rowdy little cowboy birthday card I thought I'd share with you.  After making Colin's Purple Dino-four birthday card and having WAY too much fun making it, I thought I'd give another one a shot.





All paper used is from my scrappy basket (Black, White, Brown, Yellow & Red). 
Cricut & Design Studio:  Base Camp, George and Paper Dolls Dress Up
Cuttlebug embossing for Sun, Silver part of the Hat and Mountain texture
Stickles, Silver/Black/Brown Inks, Black Fun Flock (on the cow), Googley Eyes, a WHOLE LOTTA POP DOTS and MCPT for cow features.
It's even cuter in person!  I'm so pleased with the way it turned out!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look!
Hope you're having a fabulous crafty kinda day!
Tonight is assembly night for 29 little goodie bags (The world series starts tonight and I've got to have something to do while we're watching it).  :)
Happy Craftin'!
Min

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is sooooooo cute Min !! I love it !!! My oldest daughter is wild about cows :))).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh, Min!!!! This is fantastic!!! I LOVE it! So creative! I love the googly eyes!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is way too cute! Love that cow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi... i will like to know how you made this card. im getting ready for my daughter's 5th birthday and the theme is cowgirl and i will love to use your idea for my invitations... if you can email me at yarivelissemartinez@hotmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min