Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Last of the Halloween Cards....

Are finished and ready to be mailed :o)  This one was the last design in the set.  Yes ma'am, another House Mouse - but WAY TOO CUTE not to make a card with, don't you think?  I love the little mouse stuck in the witches had.

Image - House Mouse "Witch Way To The Candy"
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Cuttlebug - Spider Web Embossing Folder
Papers - Core-dinations (black spider web embossed/sanded), Purple & White Paper from Stash
Doodling & lots of Stickles
Thanks for stopping by today wishing you a day of Happy Craftin'!
Min

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card. It is absolutely so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min, the web detail is just so stunning! I just love it!!
    The card is so adorable!! I uploaded the sunflower inspiration I got from you on my blog that our dd decorated!
    Sorry I was so late on this!
    I wanted to give you credit about the inspiration but didnt know if you would want me to write your name?
    Have a great week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Min !!!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Min. Love that House Mouse image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min