Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Last of the Halloween Cards....

Are finished and ready to be mailed :o)  This one was the last design in the set.  Yes ma'am, another House Mouse - but WAY TOO CUTE not to make a card with, don't you think?  I love the little mouse stuck in the witches had.

Image - House Mouse "Witch Way To The Candy"
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Cuttlebug - Spider Web Embossing Folder
Papers - Core-dinations (black spider web embossed/sanded), Purple & White Paper from Stash
Doodling & lots of Stickles
Thanks for stopping by today wishing you a day of Happy Craftin'!
Min

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card. It is absolutely so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min, the web detail is just so stunning! I just love it!!
    The card is so adorable!! I uploaded the sunflower inspiration I got from you on my blog that our dd decorated!
    Sorry I was so late on this!
    I wanted to give you credit about the inspiration but didnt know if you would want me to write your name?
    Have a great week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Min. Love that House Mouse image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min