Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis the Season. . . . .

So, I was planning to finish our Christmas cards last night - just needed to attach the photo and assemble. Of course, as luck would have it, I ran out of the adhesive refills for my Xyron tape runner. DOH! Guess you know where I'll be stopping on the way home tonight......
So, because I don't have our Christmas Cards finished yet to show you--I can't bring myself to take a photo until the cards are OFFICIALLY FINISHED, I thought I'd quick share a card I finished over the weekend.
This was inspired by Cheryl's Tree Challenge over at Scrap-friendzy.
If you're looking for some FUN Christmas/Holiday inspiration, check out scrap-friendzy.com for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges. The Girlz over there have come up with some super fun challenges that will help you get ready for the holidays.
Happy Creating!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min