Friday, December 19, 2008

Can you say SNOW?!

This was taken at 9:26 this morning - we were 'blessed' with our first big snow storm of the season (and it's not even winter yet!) It's 7 pm and we've got about 12 inches on the ground now. AND more coming tomorrow night, another 2-4 inches.
The snow is absolutely beautiful! I'll post another photo tomorrow of the final product on the deck.
Needless to say, between doing some shoveling to get our cars in and out of the driveway and cleaning off the walk ways, I was able to do a bit of crafting today. Of course, much of the crafting is Christmas projects I'm working on and can't quite post yet.
Happy Craftin' & if you're enjoyin' the snow with us, bundle up and stay warm tonight!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min