Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Project from Last Week.....

Included getting ready for my Nephew Colin's 3rd Birthday.
Colin's our Halloween Baby, so of course his parties are costume themed. :)
This year's theme was Cooking & Food.
Chef Colin was the most adorable Chef I've ever seen!
(you can check out our family site for other costumes & photos from the party!)
If I think of it, I'll have to post the invitations Amy designed. They were too cute!
Glen dressed up as 'The Herb Man' and I was 'Menu Min'.
Those little packets inside Glen's vest each had a different Herb or Spice in them.
They were all hand filled, printed, labeled & sealed!
Must have been why he won for the 3rd year, Best Adult Costume!
And of course, a 3rd birthday that included a Thomas the Train gift, HAD to have a custom Thomas the Train Birthday Card.
This was the Card I made for his birthday.
Happy Craftin!
I'm hoping to get a bunch done tomorrow as I have the day off for Election Day!
Don't forget to VOTE!!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min