Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mission Possible!

So, my mission this weekend, other than making some chili that Glen and I have both been craving (IT WAS YUMMO!!) and a bit of laundry was completing this cute little Snowman book that I wrote about Thursday.
He's DONE! I was able to wrap him up this morning and didn't he turn out cute??

The photos don't do him justice, he's so much cuter in person, with his little scarf fuzzy, buttons, googley eyes and popped up pieces.
I used the Sandylion Kelly Panacci paper line - Let It Snow, Seasons Greetings Florentine Ribbons & Holiday Dots along with WorldWin Cardstock that matches the papers
And of course, it wouldn't be a fun project without my Cricut. I used Joys of the Season & Christmas Cheer.
Also used inks to make it look aged, a few buttons, stickles for a bit of bling, googley eyes and some DMC floss & yarn from my stash.
Right now, the class is scheduled for November 22 from 1-4, but may be switched to December 13. Stay tuned for an update.
Thanks for lookin & happy craftin!
Min

6 comments:

  1. I love all of the little details inside, like the trees and ornaments. Can't wait to take the class!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I have just been looking through your weblog and I love everything you make. Wow, you are an inspiration to me !!! Your snowman book is gorgious !!! I will definitely be back on your blog to check what you made. Is it alright if I link you on my blog???

    Monique from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute!!!! Gosh you just amaze me!!! Everything you do turns out just wonderful. Again another Min creation thats GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link Away Monique - let me know if I can add you to my list too - you do wonderful work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Min,

    Thank you for your sweet words on my blog :)). I've just added you to my blog. I'm honored that you like to link me to yours :)). Thank you .

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just adorable!!! I love the detail & the colors! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min