Thursday, September 21, 2017

Bring on the Oldies - And Fall too!

It's Oldie But Goodie Day at The Bug Blog
While I LOVE LOVE LOVE new images, there's something that is so much fun to me about digging out the OLDIES and giving them new life!

With Olivia's special note box, I TRY to never use the same image over.  I'm sure over time, there will be one or two that get reused (by mistake) because the old mind has forgotten, but for now, no duplicates yet!

Because tomorrow, September 22 is the official first day of fall, I thought I'd share with you Livy's "Welcome Fall" card for her special box!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Autumn Brat Leaves Girl
Papers - Doodlebug Design (my favorite!) & PTI Cardstock & Kraft Paper
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Ribbon & Dimensionals

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other oldies have been unearthed today!  :)
You might be inspired to pull out some of your oldies too, OR to head over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add an oldie to your collection!  :)

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min