Saturday, September 16, 2017

BINGO!

It's a BINGO challenge day at The Bug Blog!
Great BINGO challenge that I had to get in on today!  :)

This little cutie is for my mom who just celebrated her 70th birthday (er, I mean 29th birthday) this past Monday, one day before Olivia's birthday!

She'll be at our house today celebrating with Olivia and all our family & friends!  

My BINGO was Sentiment, Sparkle & a Bugaboo Image.
I LOVE the way this turned out!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Mouse Big Balloon
Papers - PTI cardstock & a polka dotted pre-printed card
Extra STUFF - Paper Smooches Sentiment, PTI Ink, BLING, Dimensionals, Ribbon and Glossy Accents Glaze (which you really can't see on the balloon).

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see what other great BINGO projects the team has created!  
Then, make sure you stop over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and check out some of the Fall & Halloween stuff!  :)  Never too early to work on your Halloweeny projects!  :)

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min