Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Humor Me Wednesday@ The Bug Blog

It's a Humor Me Wednesday day at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps!

What are we celebrating today?  Well, lots of things - Cook Something BOLD Day, Chicken Soup for the Soul Day and my favorite - World Kindness Day!!

There are LOTS of kind and special people in the world - that's what this world is made of!  

So, here's a card I whipped up to celebrate with a special person, World Kindness day!
Simple, but I love the way it turned out!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Daisy Vase (Retired) but one of my FAVORITES!!!
Extra STUFF - BLING, Stickles, Paper Smooches Sentiment & Stazon Jet Black Ink

Head on over to The Bug Blog and see what other fabulous creations the design team whipped up to celebrate some Humor Me holidays!

Hugs & Happy Days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min