Saturday, November 7, 2015

Anything Goes @ The Bug Blog

Today is an Anything Goes challenge at The Bug Blog!!
A chance for me to share with you a few of the projects I've created and finished for Miss Olivia!

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Autumn Scarecrow
Papers - Doodlebug Design, Bazzill & PTI Cardstock & Kraft
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Flowers, Brads from my stash, computer generated sentiment, Dimensionals, Stickles & Glaze.

Head on over to The Bug Blog and join the ANYTHING GOES Fun!  You could be one of our winners!

Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Min...I love the dimension you've created by popping the image up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min