Thursday, June 25, 2015

Oldie But Goodie @ The Bug

It's an Oldie But Goodie Thursday at The Bug Blog.

Today I thought I'd share with you the Father's Day card Livy and I made for daddy's first father's day.
While we haven't been to a ball game yet, it's on our agenda!  :)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Ava Baseball
Papers - Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin
Tools - MS Border Punch, Cuttlebug, Nesties
Extra STUFF - BLING, Computer Generated sentiment, computer added Old English D to flag, Ribbon & Dimensionals

Visit The Bug Blog and check out what our other designers created and which oldies they dusted off.  Then you can visit The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add these fabulous oldies to your collection!

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min