Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Anything But a Card Monday!

At The Bug Blog every Monday, we have our Anything but a Card creations!  

Well, today I created something that would be a good accompaniment to a card - SUPER CUTE - Bugaboo-a-fied Address Labels.

This one is the 'Birthday' version.  I think I created ones for darn near EVERY holiday.  There's so many CUTE Bugaboo images, it's not hard at all to do! 

Papers - Avery Address Labels
Extra STUFF - GIMP to color image, Computer to generate labels & Printer

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other 'thinking outside the box' our designers did for today's ABCs!

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min