Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Humor Me Wednesday - FUN DAY!

So today at The Bug Blog is a Humor Me Wednesday.  Nothing like a little humor on a Wednesday to make it through the rest of the week!

Today, I'm celebrating National FUN DAY!
What day isn't FUN when you're CELEBRATING a BIRTHDAY!!!

So here's a little ditty for one of the kiddos in the family celebrating a BIRTHDAY!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Cupcake Tray
Papers - Doodlebug Design Print, PTI Cardstock
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Paper Smooches Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink (I think I need to reink my ink pad!), Dimensionals & Stickles

Head on over to The Bug Blog and see what other silly holidays we're celebrating today!
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min