Saturday, April 4, 2015

Anything Goes @ Bugaboo!

Must be the first Saturday of the month!  
Why do I say that?  Because it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge Saturday at The Bug Blog!
WOO HOO!

Livy's Grandpa celebrated a birthday last month, so I thought I'd share with you today his Birthday card, complete with the "Happy Birthday Grandpa" sentiment!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Turtle Birthday Cupcake
Papers - PTI Cardstock, Kraft & Miscellaneous print
Tools - Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Nesties & EK Success Border Punch
Extras - CANDI, Computer generated sentiment, Dimensionals & Stickles

I love this little image AND this layout!  Heck, I even broke out the embossing folders.  Most of those haven't seen the light of day in MONTHS!!!

Be sure to Join the Bugaboo fun this week - Remember - Anything Goes! 
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min