Thursday, September 25, 2014

Oldie But Goodie Birthday

My hubby will be celebrating his first birthday as a Daddy on October 1.

So, today is a perfect day to share this Oldie But Goodie Daddy Birthday Card from Miss Jelly Bean!
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps from my scrappy bin
Extra STUFF - Brads, Dimensionals & Stickles

Not quite sure how we'll celebrate this year, but I'm sure it will be capped off with a midnight feeding and diaper change by one of both of us.  :)

Head on over to The Bug Blog and see what other oldies the ladies dusted off, AND, if you haven't joined the Stella Says Sketch challenge, join the FUN (and maybe be one of our winners!!!)

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min