Thursday, July 10, 2014

Oldie But Goodie @ Bugaboo

Happy 4th of July (just a little bit late)!  
Just wanted to wait for the Oldie But Goodie Day.  Even though these little Sun Bonnet images are oldies over at Bugaboo Stamps, I STILL LOVE THEM!  

They're perfect for sweet little girls!

This little cutie is for our jelly bean this year!
Thanks to my friend Cheryl First who inspired me with this layout that I pretty much lifted (since my MOJO is totally MIA).  I strongly suggest visiting Cheryl's blog because she ROCKS and has so much creativity.  VISIT HERE!!!

Thank you Cheryl!!  :)
Papers - Doodlebug Design print & PTI Cardstock
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties and the new Nesties Border ( LOVE THIS NEW LITTLE NESTIE), EK Success Star Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Studio G Sentiment & Stazon Jet Black Ink

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other images have come out of retirement for today.  You'll be reminded of how many of these cutie SHOULD be in your collection and maybe haven't made their way there yet.

AND if you find some that SHOULD be in your collection - ADD THEM.  For the month of July Jodie has a 50% off sale going on at the Bugaboo Stamps Store.  You CAN'T PASS UP a 50% off sale!!!

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min