Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July - Recipe & New Release Challenge

If you're looking for the Bugaboo Stamps, Catch The Bug Blog Hop Post, hop HERE.

Playing along with The Bug Blog & Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July Celebration?

Well, today we have a super cute new release and a RECIPE to go along with this cutie!!

The Recipe - Kraft, Snowflakes & Embossing along with this ADORABLE digi!!!
And without further ado, here is this cutie ornament mouse!!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Ornament Mouse
Papers - Kraft, Miscellaneous Cardstock & Crate Paper print from an OLD Christmas stack)
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & Embossing Folder
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Stickles, Dimensionals & BLING

Be sure to bop over and play along with all the Christmas in July challenges at The Bug Blog this week - there's a lot of winnin' at stake if you play along!!! :)

Hugs & Happy Days

4 comments:

  1. I'm so loving this image. You galshave all done such a great job on this adorable image. I'm really liking your browns you used on your sweet card. I will add this one to my wish list since there is a great sale going on at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I love how you have all used this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable christmas card. You´ve used one of my favorite DP ***it´s unfortunately gone ***sniff***sniff but i LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min