Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stella Says Sketch!

Oh yah, Stella has a new sketch over at The Bug Blog.
I've been wanting to play with this adorable A Kids View Ballet Dance Trio and today's Stella Says Sketch challenge sketch is PERFECT for this image!  =)
Papers - All PTI from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - BLING, Doodling, Stickles, Dimensionals & Ribbon from my stash

Want to come join us and play along?  Well, head on over to The Bug Blog and join the fun!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this happy card. What a great image -- so sweet and fun. Great design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min