Monday, June 17, 2013

Anything But a Card - Monday!

Happy Monday!!
Here's hoping everyone had a nice weekend!
We got the rest of our flowers and veggies planted (in addition to all that other weekly weekend 'stuff')
Had our homemade Philly Barbecue Pizza again Saturday night  (YUMM-O!!)
And , well, that brings us to Monday already (wow!)

Today over at The Bug Blog, it's on Anything But a Card Monday and I thought I'd share with you my ABC project:  My Workout Tip Jar!

So, every time I work out, I put $1 in the jar.  After 100 workouts, I'll have mucho dinero to pick up a new outfit as a reward for my work out efforts  =)

Papers - Bazzill Cardstock and Miscellaneous Tropical Paper from my stash
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cricut, Alphalicous Cart for Lettering
Extra STUFF - Metal Can (I've had this FOREVER and have NO idea where it came from...).

Money inside, not included!  =)

Thanks so much for visiting today - wishing you a Happy Monday!
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Min what a terrific idea! That just might be what I need to get my butt in gear and workout more! Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min