Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shelly's Images - Show us What You Got!

It's one my favorite challenge times at Shelly's Images - the SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT and DESIGNERS CHOICE - which means I get to pull out some of my favorite Shelly's Images digis and use them.  =)
My most recent FAVORITE - this fabulous Ladybug Afternoon digi!
Image - Shelly's Images - Ladybug Afternoon
Papers - Miscellaneous Cardstocks from my bin (PTI/Bazzill) and 6x6 Paper Stack
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties and EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Pearls, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment & Dimensionals

Visit the SI Blog and see what favorites the rest of the SI designers pulled out AND then come join us and SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions:
Shelly's Images - Show Us What You Got

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so pretty Min! I love the ombre effect on the flower. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min