Monday, May 27, 2013

Anything But a Card Monday

First - Happy Memorial Day and THANK YOU to all our brave soldiers and veterans that have given their lives to protect our freedoms and keep our country safe day in and day out!
THANK YOU to those who still fight to keep us safe.
THANK YOU and GOD BLESS those who gave their lives for our freedoms.

THANK YOU!

So today I thought I'd share a scrapbook book page I put together for my nephew's scrapbook.  
It's been quite sometime since I've done ANY scrapbooking, so I was feelin' a little rusty.
Papers - Doodlebug Design print & Coredinations Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Glossy Accents, Stickles, BLING, Computer Generated Sentiment & Dimensionals

Only thing missing - a super cute picture of my nephew in his Easter Bunny Ears!  =)

Thanks for stoppin' by to visit today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Great page, Min! Perfect for that holiday! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min